Rabu, 17 Oktober 2012

undescribe

Blue..
today I feel undescribe

It started when i open my eyes, searching my smart[less] phone.
trying to figure it out what makes him scream.
oh it was an update chat with my old colleague from my department back then in the university.
i push the button to see what is currently going on,
i scroll downward
i feel shock that my friend mom was passed away,
yes it was so sudden !
My friend has to work far away from his families.
Although the distance from where he work to his families is not too far, It's about 160 Km,
so if he want to go back he must through 4 hours drive.

Now he's on the way home.

i can't imagine how his feeling right now.
hope you face it with "iman" my friend.
believe it already written in "lauhful mahfudz"
and Alloh know when the time was right to call your mother.

Hope all of her sins was forgiven..hope you all can gather in "jannah"

once again
it make my day so gloomy.

"Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak knits up the over wrought heart and bids it break.” 
-William Shakespeare-


1 komentar: